The Boston Marathon Course Tour is now open for bookings. Click here to reserve your spot today!
'Hotel Only' Cancellation Policy (strictly enforced):
In booking a hotel reservation(s) you agree to the following cancellation policy for your Boston Marathon hotel reservation(s) through Marathon Tours & Travel (MTT). As these are special room rates for the marathon event, the following minimum cancellation policies apply.
All cancellations received:
- From your time of booking and before January 1, 2020 will be charged a $20 handling fee.
- On or after January 1, 2020 and before February 1, 2020 will be charged a $40 handling fee.
- On or after February 1, 2020 and before March 1, 2020 will be charged a $60 handling fee.
- On or after March 1, 2020 and 7 days prior to your arrival date of your hotel reservation will be charged one nights' room and tax.
- Seven (7) days or less prior to your arrival date, you will be charged the room and taxes for the total nights of your reservation. For example, if you booked three nights and canceled five days before you were to arrive, MTT will charge your credit card on file for the three room nights plus tax.
NO SHOWS will be charged the full room and taxes for total dates of the reservation, unless the hotel has a different policy. It is important to notify the hotel directly if you will not make the trip as planned, or if you are delayed and will not arrive as planned. Please check with your hotel for any additional cancellation conditions.
Cancellations are charged per room reserved. Applicable charges will be applied directly to the credit card provided for your hotel room(s). Payments made via check will receive a check refund in the mail less the applicable handling fee.
Security Policy: Marathon Tours & Travel's security policy requires that anyone staying in our room block must be registered as part of our package. If a registered client attempts to house a non-registered guest and /or invite them to attend any of our scheduled activities, the registered guest’s tour package will be forfeited and parties may be denied access to future tours. Please note that no exceptions will be made as this policy will be strictly enforced.