Berlin Tour | Four Night Package: September 24 - 28, 2020
- Four night hotel accommodations
- Full breakfast each day, except on arrival day
- All hotel taxes included
- Cocktail reception on Thursday, September 24
- Half-day city sightseeing tour with a stop at the EXPO on Friday, September 25 (Local guide and driver gratuities included.)
- Roundtrip coach bus transfers to the 6K International Breakfast Run on Saturday, September 26
- Pre-race dinner on Saturday, September 26
- Post-race celebration reception on Sunday, September 27
- Hosted by Marathon Tours & Travel staff
- Guaranteed race entry is an additional $205 per entry
Rates (all prices are per person and in US dollars)
|Berlin Tour | Four Night Package: September 24 - 28, 2020
|Berlin Marriott - SOLD OUT
||$1205 per person
|Grand Hyatt Berlin
||$1275 per person
|Grand Hyatt Berlin - City View - TWO BEDS ONLY
||$1335 per person
|Grand Hyatt Berlin - Club Level - TWO BEDS ONLY
||$1398 per person
|The Mandala Hotel - King Bedded Suites Only - SOLD OUT
||$1320 per person
|The Ritz Carlton Berlin - SOLD OUT
||$1335 per person
|Race Entry Fee
||$205 per person
|Additional Hotel Night
|Optional Post Trip Extensions
|Oktoberfest in Munich | September 28 - October 1
||$1299 per person
|Prague Extension | September 28 - October 1
||$835 per person
|Experience Scotland Seven Night Package (Classic River) | September 28 - October 5
||$1992 per person
|The Loch Ness Marathon Five-Night Package can be added to Oktoberfest and Prague Extensions upon request.
- Entry only is not allowed.
- You can register for the Berlin Package with guaranteed entry and still enter the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON Lottery. Should you receive an entry through the Lottery, you will be charged the rate for the Berlin Package without the guaranteed entry cost.
- There is a limit of two (2) entries per room
- The Mandala Hotel option is for Executive Suites. The suites do not offer a two bed option. We recommend this hotel for single occupancy (one person/one bed) or double occupancy (2 people sharing one bed) only.
- Rates may change due to currency fluctuations and city taxes
- Race entry fee of an additional $205 per entry
- International roundtrip airfare to Berlin
- Airport transfers
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Meals unless noted on itinerary
- Gratuities and tips unless noted on itinerary
EXPERIENCE SCOTLAND NOTES:
- The Loch Ness Marathon, 10K or 5K entry is additional
- Room upgrades are available in Inverness upon request (additional cost applies). Quoted rates are for Classic River Rooms. Standard rooms are recommended for single travelers only (limited availability).
- In addition to the package features, your special package will include airport transfer to TXL in Berlin, flight from TXL to Edinburgh, and airport transfer to the Radisson Blu Edinburgh Hotel.
- To register for the Experience Scotland Seven Night Package click here. You should select the package: 7 Night Post-Berlin Experience | Confirmed Berlin Clients ONLY. Contact Trip Designer Karen Hoch with any questions.
- Itinerary details can be found here.
Airfare: It is not a requirement to book flights with Marathon Tours & Travel. We do not have discounted airfare options however we are a full service agency and can assist with your flight reservations. An agency processing fee of $50/ticket will be applied. Please call 617-242-7845 from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday to Friday for assistance.
Berlin Only Package: You should plan to fly in and out of Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL).