Hotel Only Process:
If you received your race entry directly with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon or are running with a charity, please select guest type “Book Hotel Only” to take advantage of our competitive hotel rates.
Hotel and Guaranteed Entry Process:
Marathon Tours & Travel’s guaranteed entry for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is available to Canadian citizens and members of the Seven Continents Club who reside outside of the United States. Guaranteed entry can only be confirmed when booked with a minimum two (2) or three (3) night hotel stay at one of our available hotels.
Booking your hotel and entry is a two-step process.
• When booking your hotel reservation online, please be sure to select guest type “Book Hotel & Entry”.
• Once you confirm your hotel through our online system, you will receive an email that will include information regarding the guaranteed race entry process. Please allow 24 to 48 business hours for a response.
Guaranteed Race Entry: You can secure a guaranteed race entry at the cost of $525 USD.
• When booked through Marathon Tours & Travel, the Guaranteed Entry is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be deferred for future years once confirmed.
• Guaranteed Entry Only is not available. A two or three night minimum hotel booking is required.
United States Residents:
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon does not allow tour operators to sell guaranteed entry to participants who reside in the United States. If you were not successful in getting an entry through the Bank of America Chicago Marathon lottery, we recommend looking at charity opportunities
Rates: All prices are per room and in US dollars. Prices do not include tax.
||Price Per Room
|JW Marriott Chicago - Standard Room
|JW Marriott Chicago - Executive Level
|Renaissance Chicago Downtown
- If you obtain an entry through the lottery process, by being a time qualifier or as a charity runner you are still eligible to book your hotel reservations through Marathon Tours & Travel
- All rates are listed per room per night based on single or double occupancy
- An additional charge of $20 - $30 per person for the third and fourth guest will be added per room per night (varies per hotel).
- Two (2) night minimum is required at all properties.
- The tax rate of 17.4% is additional and subject to change.
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any cancellation from the time of booking through April 30, 2021 incur a $20 cancellation fee.
Any cancellation from May 1 through July 31 incurs a $40 cancellation fee.
Any cancellation from August 1 through August 31 incurs a $60 cancellation fee.
Any cancellation on or after September 1 incurs a one nights room and tax cancellation fee
Airfare: If you have not booked your flights, please contact us for assistance. We do not have access to discounted airfare, and there is a $20 service fee for any tickets issued from our office. Once ticketed, airline fares are non-refundable and do not allow changes without charging a penalty. Please call 617-242-7845 from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday to Friday for assistance.