'Hotel Only' Cancellation Policy (strictly enforced):
In booking a hotel reservation(s) you agree to the following cancellation policy for your Boston Marathon hotel reservation(s) through Marathon Tours & Travel (MTT). As these are special discounted room rates for the marathon event, we remain consistent with enforcing the minimum cancelation policy as outlined below. Please note that when a room is booked, this removes it from the inventory for other runners. By working together as a community, we are able to continue offering high quality service and hotel accommodations at low rates.
All cancellations received:
- From your time of booking and through December 31, 2022 will be charged a $30 handling fee.
- On January 1, 2023 and through January 31, 2023 will be charged a $40 handling fee.
- On February 1, 2023 and through February 28, 2023 will be charged a $60 handling fee.
- On March 1, 2023 and until seven (7) days prior to your arrival date of your hotel reservation will be charged one nights' room and tax.
- Seven (7) days or less prior to your arrival date, you will be charged the room and taxes for the total nights of your reservation. For example, if you booked three nights and canceled five days before you were to arrive, MTT will charge your credit card on file for the three room nights plus tax.
NO SHOWS will be charged the full room and taxes for total dates of the reservation, unless the hotel has a different policy. It is important to notify the hotel directly if you will not make the trip as planned, or if you are delayed and will not arrive as planned. Please check with your hotel for any additional cancellation conditions.
Cancellations are charged per room reserved. Applicable charges will be applied directly to the credit card provided for your hotel room(s).