International Travel Trip Designer
Are you a Hospitality or Travel and Tourism college graduate? Do you have experience selling and hosting international travel tours? This challenging position is perfect for a travel professional who also has an interest in endurance sports, international travel and being a proactive team member.
- Professional and excellent customer service skills in person and on the phone.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with an ownership mentality.
- Career focused with a degree in Hospitality or Travel and Tourism and/or at least five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience with international inbound partners and/or destination management companies including tour package development and pricing negotiation.
- Knowledge with marketing and sales of travel packages.
- Experience with on-site logistic planning and client hosting.
- Experience with Microsoft (Excel, Outlook and Word), PassKey, Peak15, Worldspan and an understanding of integrated technologies.
- A passion for and knowledge of the endurance sport of running and races is a plus.
Compensation Package: Competitive salary, medical and 401K with company match. Some domestic and international travel required. Position is based in the Boston area.