'Hotel Only' Cancellation Policy:
In booking a hotel reservation(s) you agree to the following cancellation policy for your Boston Marathon hotel reservation(s) through Marathon Tours & Travel (MTT). As these are special room rates for the marathon event, the following minimum cancellation policies apply.
All cancellations received:
- From your time of booking and before January 1, 2018 will be charged a $20 handling fee.
- On or after January 1, 2018 and before February 1, 2018 will be charged a $40 handling fee.
- On or after February 1, 2018 and before March 1, 2018 will be charged a $60 handling fee.
- On or after March 1, 2018 and 7 days prior to your arrival date of your hotel reservation will be charged one nights' room and tax.
- Seven (7) days or less prior to your arrival date, you will be charged the room and taxes for the total nights of your reservation. For example, if you booked three nights and canceled five days before you were to arrive, MTT will charge your credit card on file for the three room nights plus tax.
NO SHOWS will be charged the full room and taxes for total dates of the reservation, unless the hotel has a different policy. It is important to notify the hotel directly if you will not make the trip as planned, or if you are delayed and will not arrive as planned. Please check with your hotel for any additional cancellation conditions.
Cancellations are charged per room reserved. Applicable charges will be applied directly to the credit card provided for your hotel room(s). Payments made via check will receive a check refund in the mail less the applicable handling fee.