2014 Authentic Italian Boston Marathon Experience
After the success of our inaugural North End Weekend package, we have decided to offer the experiecne once again. This authentic Boston Marathon weekend package includes the following:
- 4 Nights accommodations at the Bricco Suites in your choice of studio or one-bedroom suites. There is also one two-bedroom suite for two couples.
- Welcome cocktail reception at Bricco Restaurant on Friday evening
- Pre-race pasta dinner with a choice of appetizers, entrees and dessert at Bricco Restaurant on Sunday evening with a celebrity host to be announced.
- Limo service at 8am from your hotel to Hopkinton which eliminates the need to take the school buses from the Boston Common at 6am or 7am
- Concierge service from 9am-midnight
- A VIP welcome package upon arrival
| Package Rates:|| Studio|| One Bedroom|
| Double per person|| $735|| $859|
| Single|| $1232|| $1457|
We feel that this package offers a wonderful taste of Boston that few runners will experience. It is limited on a first-come first-served basis to 32 guests.
Some helpful notes:
- All rooms have queen beds. Twin beds are not available but a rollaway is available (3rd person rate available if necessary).
- Public transportation to the Expo and finish line is four blocks away. The hotel is 1.3 miles from the finish line.
- The owners also own Bricco Panetteria which bakes artisan breads at your doorstep - Enjoy your morning coffee and baked goods at a choice of owner-owned cafes just steps away.
- All suites were designed after rooms in Florence with simple black and white décor.
- All rooms have free WiFi, flat panel TVs, gas fireplaces, kitchens with refrigerators
These suites are owned by the same owners Bricco Restaurant, an award winning Italian restaurants. These accommodations are unique to the North End, which is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the city. Italian is spoken in the streets. The scent of fresh bread and garlic waft through the air. You can wander down the many small streets seeking out hidden bakeries, cafes and delicatessens. It is a marathon tradition for visitors to flock to the North End to enjoy a huge selection of restaurants.
If you already have a hotel reservation we can switch reservations for you. These packages must be prepaid.
Please speak to Kelly at 617-242-7845 if you have any questions.