2014 DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON RESORT HOTEL RATES AND RACE ENTRY FEES
The Dumbo Double Dare is SOLD OUT as of February 18, 2014
The Disneyland 10K is SOLD OUT as of February 24, 2014
| Hotel Choice ||Nightly Rate (includes tax) |
| Disneyland Hotel (3 Night Minimum Stay Required) || $305|
| Anaheim Marriott (2 Night Minimum Stay Required)|| $168|
Rates: All rates are per room, per night.
| Double Dumbo Dare (Half Marathon & 10K) SOLD OUT|| $420|
| Half-Marathon|| $290|
| 10K SOLD OUT || $210|
*Entry Fees include a one day/one park pass
- Accommodations, including tax, at your choice of hotels
- Champion® Unisex Short-Sleeved Tech Shirt
- iGift Bag
- Official Race Program
- Finisher Medal
- On Course and post race Refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking signup for friends and family
- Personalized results website
- Guaranteed entry fee is $290 for the half marathon, $210 for the 10K (sold out) and $420 for the Dumbo Doube Dare (sold out). This is in addition to the hotel package cost. The race entry fee includes a one day/one park pass.
- Commemorative Finisher's award medal for each event and a third one if you enter the Dumbo Double Dare and certificate
- A race T-shirt for each event and a third one if you enter the Dumbo Double Dare.
- Rooms available from August 27- September 1. Other dates may be available upon special request basis only. All reservations at the Disneyland Hotel require a minimum 3 night stay.
DISCOUNTED DISNEYLAND PARK PASSES
We have discounted Park Passes available for those who confirm their hotel packages with Marathon Tours:
1 Day Park Hopper- TBA (per person for Adult or Child)
2 Day Park Hopper- TBA (per person for Adult or Child)
3 Day Park Hopper- TBA (per person for Adult or Child)
4 Day Park Hopper- TBA (per person for Adult or Child)
DISNEYLAND RESORT INFORMATION
Disneyland Hotel- This legendary hotel, featuring nostalgic elements of the original Disneyland Park, has been given a contemporary twist, with newly renovated guest rooms, pools and dining venues. Standard rooms can accommodate up to five guests.
Anaheim Marriott- The Anaheim Marriott is conveniently located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort District, within walking distance to the Disneyland Parks and Downtown Disney area. The Anaheim Resort Transit System (ART) provides easy access to attractions, restaurants, and lodging establishments within the Anaheim Resort (Route 5 services the Anaheim Marriott- www.rideart.org).
Transportation to/from the Airports:
FROM LOS ANGELES (LAX) AND JOHN WAYNE (SNA) AIRPORTS- The Disneyland ® Resort Express makes it easy to travel between Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or Orange County's John Wayne Airport (SNA), and the Anaheim Resort. Whether you're traveling as a group or as an individual, you can trust that the Disneyland ® Resort Express will get you to and from your hotel in a timely manner!
Convenient and reliable, their resort themed, full size coaches offer luxury and comfort at a great price! Reservations are not required. For additional information and their current schedule, please phone them at (714) 978-8855 or (800) 828-6699. Visit their website at http://graylineanaheim.com/shuttles.shtml.
Rates are as follows:
From LAX- Adult $22 one way or $32 round trip
Child (ages 3-11) $19 one way or $25 round trip
From SNA- Adult $17 one way or $27 round trip
Child (ages 3-11) $14 one way or $18 round trip
The Disneyland ® Resort Express is operated by Southern California Gray Line.