PACKAGE RATES in USD
|Hotel|| Double ||Single ||Triple |
| Sheraton Mirage Resort *****||$3565||$5184||NA|
| In town Boutique Hotel-SOLD OUT ****||$3135||$3780||NA|
- 6 nights in chosen accommodation
- Round trip transfer from Cairns Airport to Port Douglas
- Excursion to the Great Barrier Reef (including lunch and snorkelling gear)
- Meet & Greet event at the Sheraton Mirage
- Pasta Dinner on November 13 (dinner and soft drinks are included)
- Celebration Dinner November 15 (dinner, wine and beer are included)
- Solar Eclipse viewing glasses
- Onsite representative
- Breakfast on November 14
- Light lunch on November 14
- Entry fee including T-shirt, certificate and finisher's photo
Non-runners deduct $335
Extra nights are available per room per night basis.
We can assist you with complete travel arrangements for longer stays throughout Australia. Contact Kelly Allen who lived in Australia at 617-242-7845 from 9am-5pm EST.
The Sheraton Mirage Resort - The hotel rooms offer a seamless blend of comfort and style. Settle in and enjoy your surroundings - every inch of the rooms has been designed with your comfort in mind. Resort hotel rooms feature king size or twin double beds, spacious sitting areas, marble bathrooms, high speed Internet access, and stunning views. Also available at the 5-star resort are some spacious new apartments with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. The lagoon-style pool is perfect for enjoying the tropical north Queensland sun. There is a modern restaurant and bar, and extensive day spa facilities.
In Town Boutique Hotel - 4-star - Port Douglas apartments have been hand-picked not only for their quality but also for their location in the heart of Port Douglas. All are within easy walking distance of Four Mile Beach, the marina and many boutique stores and quality restaurants. With one, two or three bedrooms to choose from, you can relax, unwind and enjoy yourself in the centre of town knowing that all you need is within a few minutes’ walk. And naturally all these properties feature swimming pools for invigorating morning swims or relaxing evening dips.