2017 PACKAGE RATES
July 27 - 31, 2017
| Double|| Single|| Triple|| Quad|| Child|
| Outback Budget || $1,415|| N/A|| $1,345|| $1,305|| $549|
| Outback Standard || $1,525|| $1,949|| $1,415|| $1,365|
| Desert Gardens Standard|| $1,569|| $2,049|| $1,445|| $1,379|
| Desert Garden Rock View|| $1,675|| $2,269|| $1,515|| $1,429|
| Emu Walk Apartment - 1 Bed|| $1,725|| $2,365|| $1,725|| $1,459|
| Emu Walk Apartmentn - 2 Bed|| $1,919|| N/A|| $1,679|| $1,565|
Sails in the Desert
| $1659|| $2,225|| $1,495|| $1,419|
Sails in the Desert Terrace
| $1,759|| $2,425|| $1,565|| $1,459|
Sails in the Desert Deluxe
| $2,025|| $2,969|| $1,745|| N/A|
*ALL PRICING IS PER PERSON IN USD
- Return private airport transfer from Ayers Rock airport to hotel
- Accommodation for the number of nights as specified on your chosen itinerary
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome poolside hosted function at Sails (Thursday, July 27)
- Pasta Party (Friday, July 28)
- Outdoor Celebration Dinner (post marathon - Sunday, July 30)
- All Tours/sightseeing/activities as specified in the itinerary
- Guaranteed entry to the Australian Outback Marathon or shorter event (non-runners receive $70 off travel package)
- Coolmax running top (if booked before May 12th)
- Finishers medal and certificate
- Sunday morning yoga stretch class at Sails
- All race photography (including finish line photo)
- Travelling Fit representatives on site
- Tourist Visas (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Sight Seeing Tours
- Rollaway beds are an additional $45 per night
- Itineraries and prices are subject to change at any time
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars
- Child rate is applicable for all children aged between 3 and 12 years inclusive
- Children 2 years and under are FREE OF CHARGE
- Race entry is only available as part of the package
Sails in the Desert
Named after the soaring white sails that crown its roof, Sails in the Desert Hotel is Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's 5 star premium hotel. The interior decor focuses on Aboriginal heritage and culture, with the renowned Mulgara Gallery in the hotel and significant artworks featured throughout the public areas and in the private rooms.
At Sails in the Desert, you can relax in well appointed rooms and enjoy cocktails by the pool. The Hotel also offers some fabulous dining experiences including the brasserie-style Winkiku Restaurant and the resort’s signature restaurant, Kuniya.
Desert Gardens Hotel
A comfortable 4-star hotel at Voyages Ayers Rock Resort, Desert Gardens Hotel offers a range of appealing accommodation, from shaded poolside rooms to deluxe rooms with Rock views. Set amongst magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs, you can choose to relax in the comfort of your private balcony or unwind near the pool over cocktails.
You can also relax in the comfort of your private balcony or courtyard, or unwind near the pool over cocktails. It's only a short stroll to the numerous lookouts, where you can view one of the best sunsets in Australia, with the spectacular play of colours across the face of Uluru. Once the sun sets, you can try some Australian native delicacies at White Gums Restaurant, or try one of the other 13 dining experiences available throughout the resort.
Emu Walk Apartments
Sheltered amongst gardens of native trees, Voyages Emu Walk Apartments offers a 4-star terraced one and two bedroom apartment accommodation. Spacious and well equipped, the Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.
Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including a mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm.
Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café.
Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge
Experience traditional Aussie hospitality at the Outback Pioneer Hotel - with a choice of 3.5 star hotel or 3-star budget accommodation. Taste Australia’s pioneering past, as you enjoy a beer and some outback delights at the do-it-yourself Outback BBQ. Swap stories of your day's adventures, or sing along with the nightly entertainment.