2015 Walt Disney World® Hotel Rates
|Hotel Choice|| Rate|
|Disney’s All Star Sports Resort|| $101 |
|Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort || $169 |
|Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort|| $278|
Please Note: All rates are per room per night.***THREE NIGHT MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED***
| Dopey Challenge || |
| Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge || |
|Walt Disney World® Marathon presented by Cigna®|| |
Walt Disney World® Half Marathon presented by Cigna®
|Walt Disney World® 10K presented by Cigna®|| |
|Walt Disney World® 5K presented by Cigna®|| |
- Accommodations, including tax, at your choice of select Walt Disney World® Resorts
- There is a 2 entry limit per hotel room
- Use of the transportation system in the Walt Disney World® Resort, including the Magical Express to/from Orlando International Airport and your resort hotel
- Official Race Program
- Goody Bag
- Personalized Bibs
- On Course Refreshments
- On Course Disney Entertainment
- Post Race Refreshments
- Family Reunion Area with live entertainment and characters
- Guaranteed entry fee is $75 for the 5K, $125 for the 10K, $185 for the marathon, $185 for the half-marathon, $400 for the Goofy Challenge, and $550 for the Dopey Challenge. This is in addition to the hotel package cost.
- Commemorative Finisher's award medal for each event and a third one if you enter the Goofy Challenge and certificate. Special Dopey finisher medal, along with the commemorative medals for the Marathon, Half Marathon & Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge, & 10K, as well as the 5K finisher medallion.
- Champion Long-Sleeved Tech Shirts for the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge & Dopey Challenge, and 5K Unisex T-Shirt
- Rooms available from January 7-13. Other dates may be available upon special request basis only.
All resorts have bus service to Walt Disney World® Resort locations. Additional transportation options are listed below.
Disney’s All Star Sports Resort: Gigantic icons celebrating the fun and excitement of sports welcome you into this resort property. Most rooms accommodate up to four guests.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: A gem of a Disney Moderate Resort that combines the beauty, fantasy and unique cultural elements of colonial Spain, Mexico, and New Mexico. Rooms can accommodate up to four guests in two double beds.
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: This Disney Deluxe Resort celebrates the grandeur of the glorious national parks of America's great Northwest. Rooms can accommodate up to four guests in two queen sized beds (plus one child under the age of 3 in a crib). Water launch service to Magic Kingdom® Park and select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED THEME PARK TICKETS WITH GREAT SAVINGS:
Magic Your Way® Base Ticket
One Theme Park per day
Magic Your Way® Ticket with
Park Hopper ® Option
Multiple Parks per day
| Three Days|| $245|| $275|
| Four Days|| $275|| $315|
| Five Days|| $315|| $345|
| Six Days|| $315|| $375|
| Seven Days|| $335|| $395|