2014 WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTEL RATES
Family Fun Run 5K SOLD OUT as of June 28, 2013
Walt Disney World 10K SOLD OUT
Walt Disney World Half Marathon SOLD OUT
|Hotel Choice|| Rate|
|All Star Sports Resort SOLD OUT || $109|
|Caribbean Beach Resort|| $165|
|Port Orleans French Qtr. || $165|
|Disney's Yacht Club|| $369|
|Polynesian SOLD OUT|| $399|
- Accommodations, including tax, at your choice of Walt Disney World Resorts
- There is a 2 entry limit per hotel room
- Use of the transportation system in the Walt Disney World Resort, including the Magical Express to/from Orlando International Airport and your resort hotel
- Official Race Program
- Goody Bag
- Personalized Bibs
- On Course Refreshments
- On Course Disney Entertainment
- Post Race Refreshments
- Family Reunion Area with live entertainment and characters
- Guaranteed entry fee is $60 for the 5K (SOLD OUT), $110 for the 10K (SOLD OUT), $175 for the marathon, $175 for the half-marathon (SOLD OUT), $370 for the Goofy Challenge, and $525 for the Dopey Challenge. This is in addition to the hotel package cost.
- Commemorative Finisher's award medal for each event and a third one if you enter the Goofy Challenge and certificate. Special Dopey finisher medal, along with the commemorative medals for the Marathon, Half Marathon & Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge, & 10K, as well as the 5K finisher medallion.
- Champion Long-Sleeved Tech Shirts for the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge & Dopey Challenge, and 5K Unisex T-Shirt
- Rooms available from Jan.8-14. Other dates may be available upon special request basis only.
Rates: All rates are per room per night.***THREE NIGHT MINIMUM STAY***
All resorts have bus service to Walt Disney Resort locations. Additional transportation options are listed below.
All- Star Sports Resort: Gigantic icons celebrating the fun and excitement of sports welcome you into this resort property. Most rooms accommodate up to four guests.
Caribbean Beach Resort: Celebrates the spirit of tropical locales- from the legacy of colonial forts and architecture to lively markets, exotic birds and relaxing strolls on the sand. Each island complex is bright, airy, and colorful with access to a 45-acre lake and sandy beaches. Rooms accommodate up to four guests in two double beds or one king bed.
Port Orleans French Quarter: Classic southern comfort is the theme as the resort re-creates an historic New Orleans district. Most rooms accommodate up to four guests in two queen beds or one king bed. Water launch service to the Downtown Disney area.
Disney's Yacht Club: The elegant lakeside accommodations of this sand-and-surf motif resort will transport you to a lazy 1870s mid-Atlantic beach holiday. Rooms accommodate up to five guests in either two queen beds, two double beds, or one king bed and a day bed. Within walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood Studios; water launch service to Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and select resort hotels.
Polynesian: Relish the unimaginable splendor of Polynesia, complete with a white sand beach for sunbathing, koi pond and tropical ambience. Rooms accommodate up to five guests in two queen beds or one king bed and a day bed. Monorail service to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and select resort hotels.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PARK PASSES WITH GREAT SAVINGS:
Magic Your Way
One Theme Park per day
Park Hopper Pass
Multiple Parks per day
| Two Days|| $155|| $203|
| Three Days|| $202|| $259|
| Four Days|| $235|| $293|
| Five Days|| $258|| $299|
| Six Days|| $285|| $350|
| Seven Days|| $309|| $360|