Special 2014 Hotel Package Rates:
- Four nights hotel at a choice of hotels from September 25-29th
- Full breakfast each day
- Cocktail reception - at the Hotel Concorde
- All hotel taxes
- Half-day city sightseeing on Friday morning
- Pre-race dinner Saturday evening - at the Concorde Hotel
- Private transfer to the race start
- Roundtrip Transfers to the International Breakfast Run
- Hosted by Marathon Tours staff
- Guaranteed race entry is an additional $225
| Hotel|| 4 Nights DBL|| 4 Nights SGL|| Extra nt DBL|| Extra nt SGL|
Sofitel Berlin - Standard Room- SOLD OUT
| $976|| $1555|| CALL|| CALL|
Sofitel Berlin - Executive Room
| $1155|| $1927|| CALL|| CALL|
Swissotel Berlin- SOLD OUT
| $1059|| $1699|| $149|| $256|
| $1157|| $1925|| $196|| $269|
- All rates are per person
- Entry only is not available
- Limit of 2 entries per room
- Call 617-242-7845 for an airfare quote from your city.
- Rates may change due to currency fluctuations and city taxes.
- The Booking Form may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 617-242-7686
Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm (formerly Hotel Concorde Berlin) - A sleek hotel with a tapering 17 story limestone exterior, the Hotel Concorde Berlin is centrally located just off the fashionable Kurfuerstendamm boulevard in the heart of the City West. It is opposite the Kranzler Eck, only 100 metres from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, and within walking distance of the Zoologischer Garten. Designed inside and out by renowned Berlin architect Jan Kleihues, the Hotel Concorde Berlin is characterised by elegant, understated design. The simple, minimalist interiors are enhanced by sophisticated lighting, warm colours and contemporary artwork.
Swissotel Berlin- This four star property. located on one the famous shopping Boulevard Kurfuerstendam, faetures a contemporary design. Located across the street from the Hotel Concorde Berlin where your welcome cocktail reception and pre-race pasta dinner are held.
Marriott Berlin - This upscale hotel, combines comtemporary chic with classic elegance. Ideally located on Potsdamer Platz, you are less than a 10 minute walk from the start and finish.