2014 Great Wall Marathon Packages
- Five-star accommodations at: The Peninsula Hotel in Beijing, the Sofitel Hotel Xi'an, the Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, and the Kowloon Shangri-La in Hong Kong
- Western-style breakfast daily
- Lunch and dinner most days per itinerary
- All hotel taxes
- All current airport taxes and surcharges
- Airport transfers
- Numerous sight-seeing excursions per the itinerary with English-speaking guides
- Admission and fees to temples, shrines, palaces and more per itinerary
- Chinese domestic flights per the itinerary
- Post-race massage
- Pre-race pasta dinner
- Hosted by Marathon Tours staff
- Guaranteed entry*
- Visa fees additional
- Rates are per person
(May 14 - 20)
& Yangtze River Cruise
(May 14 - May 28)
Beijing trip with Xi'an, Guilin and Chengdu
(May 14 - May 27)
Pre-Beijing Hong Kong Option
(May 11 - 14)
Post-Beijing trip to Xian
(May 20 - 23)
(Prices updated as of 8/29/2013)
Guaranteed entry is included but there is a $35 race chip fee.
NOTE: Beijing Airport transfers are provided for those who arrive between 10:00am and 4:00pm on May 14.
Click on "itinerary" above to view the Beijing only, 3 city package + cruise,or the pre-Beijing trip to Hong Kong.
The 3 City Package + Yangtze River price includes Beijing, Xi'an, Yangtze River and Shanghai, in this order.
Beijing-only dates are May 14-20 - 6 nights hotel.
Pre-Beijing trip to Hong Kong are May 11 - 14 - 3 hotel nights
Post-Beijing trip to Xian dates are May 20-23 - 3 hotel nights
3-city package + cruise dates are May 14 - 28 - 14 hotel nights.
We can customize a trip to better suit your travel needs. Please feel free to contact Scott and provide him with your preferred plan. (We cannot offer entry only.)
We can book the most convenient flights from your home city. Please call for personal attention.