2016 Great Wall Marathon Packages
- Five-star accommodations at: The Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel in Beijing, the Sofitel at Renmim Square Xi'an, the Portman Ritz Carlton Shanghai, and the Kowloon Shangri-La in Hong Kong
- Western-style breakfast daily
- Lunch and dinner most days per itinerary
- All hotel taxes
- Airport transfers
- Numerous sight-seeing excursions per the itinerary with English-speaking guides
- Admission and fees to temples, shrines, palaces and more per itinerary
- Chinese domestic flights per the itinerary
- Post-race massage
- Gratuities to local drivers and guides
- Pre-race pasta dinner
- Hosted by Marathon Tours staff
- Guaranteed entry
- Visa fees additional
- Rates are per person
(May 18 - 24)
& Yangtze River Cruise
(May 18 - June 1)
Post Beijing to Xian
(May 24 - 26)
Pre- Bejing to Hong Kong Option
(May 15 - 18)
(Prices updated on 7/13/2015)
NOTE: Beijing Airport transfers are provided for those who arrive between 10:00am and 4:00pm on May 18. Return airport transfers are provided for flights departing between 10:00am and 6:00pm on May 24.
Click on "itinerary" above left to view the Beijing only, 3 city package + cruise,or the pre-Beijing trip to Hong Kong.
The 3 City Package + Yangtze River price includes Beijing, Xi'an, Yangtze River and Shanghai, in this order.
Beijing-only dates are May 18-24 - 6 nights hotel.
Pre-Beijing trip to Hong Kong are May 15 - 18 - 3 hotel nights
Post-Beijing trip to Xian dates are May 24 - 26 - 2 hotel nights
3-city package + cruise dates are May 18 - June 1 - 14 hotel nights
We can customize a trip to better suit your travel needs. Please feel free to contact Scott and provide him with your preferred plan. (We cannot offer entry only.)
We can book the most convenient flights from your home city. Please call for personal attention.