2013 Great Wall Marathon Packages
- Five-star accommodations at: The Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel in Beijing, the Sofitel Hotel Xi'an, the Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, and the Kowloon Shangri-La in Hong Kong
- Western-style breakfast daily
- Lunch and dinner most days per itinerary
- All hotel taxes
- All current airport taxes and surcharges
- Airport transfers
- Numerous sight-seeing excursions per the itinerary with English-speaking guides
- Admission and fees to temples, shrines, palaces and more per itinerary
- Chinese domestic flights per the itinerary
- Post-race massage
- Pre-race pasta dinner
- Hosted by Marathon Tours staff
- Guaranteed entry*
- Visa fees additional
- Rates are per person
(May 15 - 21)
& Yangtze River Cruise
(May 15 - May 29)
Pre-Beijing Hong Kong Option
(May 12 - 15)
Post-Beijing trip to Xian
(May 21 - 23)
(Prices updated as of 8/8/2012)
Guaranteed entry is included but there is a $35 race chip fee.
NOTE: Beijing Airport transfers are provided for those who arrive between 10:00am and 4:00pm on May 15.
Click on "itinerary" above to view the Beijing only, 3 city package + cruise,or the pre-Beijing trip to Hong Kong.
The 3 City Package + Yangtze River price includes Beijing, Xi'an, Yangtze River and Shanghai, in this order.
Beijing-only dates are May 15-21 - 6 nights hotel.
Pre-Beijing trip to Hong Kong are May 12 - 15 - 3 hotel nights
Post-Beijing trip to Xian dates are May 21-23 - 2 hotel nights
3-city package + cruise dates are May 15 - 29 - 14 hotel nights.
We can book the most convenient flights from your home city. Please call for personal attention.