Three Nights Double/Twin
| Three Nights Single|| Extra Night Double/Twin|| Extra Night Single|
St. James Court Hotel
LIMITED TWIN BEDDED ONLY
| $1249|| $1743|| $396/night|| $359/night|
Conrad London St. James-Superior
| $1175|| $1699|| $349/night|| $349/night|
Conrad London St. James- Deluxe
| $1263|| $1887|| $406/night|| $406/night|
Conrad London St. James- Grand Deluxe LIMITED AVAILABILITY
| $1335|| $2033|| $454/night|| $454/night|
| Intercontinental Park Lane Classic || $1383|| $1999|| $482/night|| $445/night|
Intercontinental Park Lane- Superior
| $1485|| $2199|| $548/night|| $510/night|
- Non-runners deduct $450
- Three-night minimum requirement
- Three-night packages are for April 21 - 24, 2017 (Race date is April 23, 2017)
- Other lengths of stay may be of any dates, pending confirmation by the hotel
- Entry Only is NOT available
- An official entry form will be sent after October 20, 2017 by email
- Accommodations must be booked through Marathon Tours in order to gain a guaranteed entry
- There is a limit of two race entries per hotel room
- Family/Child pricing available by request; room type based on hotel availability
- Upgraded rooms are available at each hotel, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
Optional London City Tour, Saturday, April 22- The tour will start in the morning (between 8:15am- 8:45am) and conclude late-afternoon (about 6 ½ hours total). Included in the tour is the following: Pick up and drop off at your hotel, local tour guide for the entire tour, view of Big Ben from the coach, view of Houses of Parliament from the coach, photo stop at St. Paul’s Cathedral & crypt, view of Westminster Abbey from the coach, Thames River Cruise- Westminster Pier to Tower Pier( one way), entrance fee and guided tour of the Tower of London. Cost- $95 per person
Edinburgh Extension: Celebrate your finish in style! Join us for a post -race celebration in Edinburgh for 3 nights. Click the link above on the left for details.
St. James Court Hotel- Ideally located on Buckingham Palace Road, just 800 meters from Buckingham Palace, this recently renovated four star property offers deluxe accommodations.
Conrad London St. James - Ideally situated just steps from St. James Park, Buckingham Palace, and the Houses of Parliament, Conrad London St. James offers a smart choice for the modern traveler. The superior location offers easy access to iconic London landmarks from Buckingham Palace to Westminster Abbey.
Intercontinental Park Lane- Located in fashoinable Mayfair at the south-east corner of Hyde Park, this deluxe property offers an ideal location just across from the best park in London, and just a short walk back from the finish.
For more information call Marathon Tours, 617-242-7845 or email email@example.com