Lottery Closed - Sold Out
Hotel Only Packages Avialable
- Guaranteed race entry
- Choice of accommodations with English buffet breakfast
- All hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily at your hotel
- Welcome cocktail reception on Friday, April 22
- Transportation to the start from the selected hotels
- Services of Marathon Tours staff in London
2016 PACKAGE RATES:
| Hotel|| 3 Nights Double/Twin|| 3 Nights Single|| Extra Night Double/Twin|| Extra Night Single|
| St. James Court Hotel|| $1227|| $1723|| $409/night|| $370/night|
| Conrad London St. James-Superior Sold Out|| $1109|| $1605|| $332/night|| $332/night|
|Conrad London St. James- Deluxe Sold Out|| $1197|| $1779|| $390/night|| $390/night|
|Conrad London St. James- Grand Deluxe Sold Out|| $1284|| $1953|| $448/night|| $448/night|
| Intercontinental Park Lane- Classic || $1299|| $1995|| $430/night|| $430/night|
|Intercontinental Park Lane- Superior Sold Out|| $1429|| $2125|| $491/night|| $457/night|
- All rates are per person.
- Non-runners deduct $425
- Three-night minimum requirement
- Three-night packages are for April 22-April 25, 2016 (Race date is April 24, 2016)
- Other lengths of stay may be of any dates
- Entry Only is NOT available
- An official entry form will be sent after October 15
- Accommodations must be booked through Marathon Tours in order to gain a guaranteed entry
- There is a limit of 2 race entries per hotel room
- Family/Child pricing available by request
Optional London City Tour, Saturday, April 23- The tour will start in the morning (between 8:15am- 8:45am) and conclude late-afternoon (about 6 ½ hours total). Included in the tour is the following: Pick up and drop off at your hotel, local tour guide for the entire tour, view of Big Ben from the coach, view of Houses of Parliament from the coach, photo stop at St. Paul’s Cathedral & crypt, view of the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, view of Westminster Abbey from the coach, Thames River Cruise- Westminster Pier to Tower Pier( one way), entrance fee and guided tour of the Tower of London. Cost- TBD
Edinburgh Extension: Celebrate your finish in style. Join us for a post -race celebration in Edinburgh for 3 nights. Click the link above on the left for details.
St. James Court Hotel- Ideally located on Buckingham Palace Road, just 800 meters from Buckingham Palace, this recently renovated four star property offers deluxe accommodations.
Conrad London St. James - Ideally situated just steps from St. James Park, Buckingham Palace, and the Houses of Parliament, Conrad London St. James offers a smart choice for the modern traveler. The superior location offers easy access to iconic London landmarks from Buckingham Palace to Westminster Abbey.
Intercontinental Park Lane- Located in fashoinable Mayfair at the south-east corner of Hyde Park, this deluxe property offers an ideal location just across from the best park in London, and just a short walk back from the finish.
For more information call Marathon Tours, 617-242-7845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org