Special Package Rates:
| Hotel|| Double || Single || Triple |
| Splendid Etoile****|| $1059|| $1789|| $969|
| Chateau Frontenac****|| $1059|| $1789|| $969|
| Hotel Powers****|| $959|| $1719|| N/A|
| Hotel de Sevigne***Charme room || $720|| $1059|| N/A|
| Hotel de Sevigne***Prestige Room SOLD OUT|| $799|| $1299|| N/A|
| Hotel Cecelia*** || $767|| $1239|| N/A|
- Rate includes 4 nights accommodations at a choice of hotels
- Continental breakfast
- VAT tax
- Half-day city tour with English speaking guide
- Pre-race pasta dinner at a private restaurant
- Services of the Marathon Tours staff at the hotel
- Rates are per person for 4 nights from April 3-7.
- Entry fee is $280 additional
Extra nights are available at the rates below on a per room per night basis.
Ask about the post-race celebration excursion on Monday to Champagne.
Hotel Only Rates:
| Hotel|| Double|| Single|| Triple|
| Splendid Etoile****|| $429|| $389|| $539|
| Chateau Frontenac****|| $429|| $389|| $539|
| Hotel Powers****|| $379|| $369|| N/A|
| Hotel de Sevigne***Charme room|| $243|| $215|| N/A|
| Hotel de Sevigne***Prestige room SOLD OUT|| $291|| $275|| N/A|
| Hotel Cecelia*** || $283|| $259|| N/A|
- All rates are per ROOM per night
- Rate includes room, continental breakfast and VAT tax.
- Minimum three night stay
- Entry Only is not available
- Entry is $280 additional and an official entry form will be sent after receipt of deposit.
- Rates may change due to currency fluctuations.
- Splendid Etoile Hotel can ONLY be booked as a package plus extra nights
- Chateau Frontenac can be booked as hotel only for minimum of 3 nights or more
The Splendid Etoile is a superior first class hotel with a perfect location overlooking the Arc de Triomphe and within short walking distance of the start and finish. The front desk staff is very helpful and we have been at this hotel for about 14 years.
The Hotel Frontenac is the sister hotel to the Splendid Etoile and only 100 meters from the start and about 2/3 mile from the finish. Located within the "Golden Triangle", its location is pefect for those wanting to be close to shopping as well as sightseeing.
The Hotel Cecelia is located just off the Champs Elysees, it is a 5 minute walk to the start, and a short walking distance from the finish.
The Hotel de Sevigne offers the charm of a traditional three star hotel, a stone's throw from the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower and a short walk to the start and finish. Feel at home at this family owned boutique property.
The Hotel Powers is a luxury four star hotel located just a one minute walk from the Champs Elysees. The Hotel Powers combines elegance , comfort, and new technologies. Unwind from shopping in their onsite private sauna.
OPTIONAL HALF DAY TRIP TO VERSAILLES
April 5, 2014
You will visit the palace in the morning and have access to the Hall of Battles, the magnificent gardens, the many water fountains and ponds, as well as the famous statues of Neptune and Apollo. Includes roundtrip motorcoach transportation from the Splendid Etoile Hotel, admissions, and an English speaking guide. ($125.00 per person).
OPTIONAL FULL DAY TRIP TO CHAMPAGNE
April 7, 2014
Is there a better way to celebrate your Paris Marathon finish than a full-day tour in Champagne sampling some of the world's best bubbly? This Marathon Tours & Travel exclusive offering is scheduled for Monday, April 7. Click on the link on the left for complete details.