- Four nights at a choice of room types at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, race headquarters from Jan. 16-20
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
- Resort levy
- Round trip airport transfers
- Special Bermuda Triangle Challenge briefing and welcome reception on Thursday night hosted by creator Thom Gilligan
- Services of the Marathon Tours staff at the hotel
- Extra nights are available at the rates below.
| Room type|| Double || Single || Triple |
| Deluxe|| $629|| $1079|| $532|
| Signature|| $743|| $1299|| $610|
| Fairmont Gold || $919|| $1639|| $735|
- Rates are per person.
- Entry is additional and you can enter online.
- Special Bermuda Triangle Challenge welcome reception on Thursday night
Extra night rates
| Room type|| Double|| Single|| Triple|
| Deluxe|| $132|| $237|| $109|
| Signature|| $156|| $286|| $125|
| Fairmont Gold|| $202|| $387|| $157|
- Additional night rates are per person per night
- Rates include room, taxes, mandatory gratuity and resort levy.
Hotel Room Information
Moderate - Not availabie due to renovations
Deluxe - This room category is located in the historic main building. These beautifully renovated luxury rooms offer marble bathrooms, business amenities and high-speed internet access. Rooms view the gardens or the city of Hamilton.
Signature - All rooms in this category offer harbor views with balconies in the historic Gazebo wing. These beautifully renovated luxury rooms offer marble bathrooms, business amenities and high-speed internet access.
FairmontGold- This superior category offers rooms throughout the hotel and access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge. Rooms overlook the magnificent gardens or pool. The Fairmont Lounge offers complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea, and hors d'oeuvres each evening. Complimentary internet and other benefits are offered in the lounge.