- Four nights at a choice of room types at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, race headquarters from Jan. 17-21
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
- Resort levy
- Round trip airport transfers
- Welcome cocktail reception and Bermuda Triangle Challenge briefing by creator Thom Gilligan
- Services of the Marathon Tours staff at the hotel
- Extra nights are available at the rates below.
| Room type|| Double || Single || Triple |
| Deluxe|| $629|| $1079|| $532|
| Signature|| $743|| $1299|| $610|
| Fairmont Gold|| $919|| $1639|| $735|
- Rates are per person.
- Entry is additional and you can enter online.
- Special Bermuda Triangle Challenge welcome reception on Thursday night
Extra night rates
| Room type|| Double|| Single|| Triple|
| Deluxe|| $132|| $237|| $109|
| Signature|| $156|| $286|| $125|
| Fairmont Gold|| $202|| $387|| $157|
- Additional night rates are per person per night
- Rates include room, taxes, mandatory gratuity and resort levy.
Hotel Room Information
Moderate - Not availabie due to renovations
Deluxe - This room category is located in the historic main building. These beautifully renovated luxury rooms offer marble bathrooms, business amenities and high-speed internet access. Rooms view the gardens or the city of Hamilton.
Signature - All rooms in this category offer harbor views with balconies in the historic Gazebo wing. These beautifully renovated luxury rooms offer marble bathrooms, business amenities and high-speed internet access.
FairmontGold- This superior category offers rooms throughout the hotel. Rooms overlook the magnificent gardens or pool. King beds only available. Complimentary continental breakfast and hors d'oeuvres each evening in the Fairmont Gold Lounge. Complete butler service is offered.