LEWA PACKAGE FEATURES: 2014 PRICING
- One night at the Norfolk Hotel with breakfast
- One night at the Ark with meals
- Two nights at Aberdare Country Club
- Three meals daily at Aberdare Country Club
- Training runs at Aberdare Country Club
- Three nights in Lewa tented camps
- Three meals daily at Lewa
- Airport transfers for arrival day in Nairobi and all ground transportation
- Variety of game viewing
- All hotel taxes
- Pre-race briefing
- Services of Marathon Tours staff
- Park entry fee at Aberdare
- A $1,500 in fundraising pledges or charitable contribution is required in addition to package pricing
NOTE: In 2014, all runners will be required to raise $1,500 in pledges to be donated to Tusk USA. These pledges are tax deductible and go toward many wildlife and community projects.
| Lewa Package|| $2,899 per person double|| $3,419 single|
| Masai Mara Extension|| $2,219 per person double|| $2,459 single|
|Masai Mara Day Options:|
|Hot Air Ballooning and Champagne Breakfast|| $399|
|Morning Game Walk and Champagne Breakfast|| $210|
Special rates apply to children.
Call 617-242-7845 for airfares from any city to Nairobi. These fares change constantly.
Single accommodations are limited at Lewa.
The Masai Mara Option is strictly limited due to the size of our chartered plane.
Actual rates may change based on the final number of travelers.
A visa to enter Kenya will cost an additional $50.00 per person.
Park fees currently included are $60 per day for one day at the Ark and $75 per day for 3 days for the Masai Mara option. If park fees change, the difference will be paid by the individual directly to the hotel.
Masai Mara Option Features:
- Flights from Lewa to Masai Mara
- Flights to Nairobi
- Three nights accommodations at Governors Camp
- Three meals daily
- Three game drives by Land Rovers each day
- Visit to a Masai village
- Park fees
- Tips to camp staff (driver tips are additional)
- Services of Governors Camp Staff
- Services of Marathon Tours Staff
Hotel and Accommodations Information:
Norfolk Hotel - Opened in 1904, the Norfolk Hotel, located one half-hour from Kenyatta International Airport, was designed to spearhead hospitality traditions in East Africa which are still unmatched today. The hotel is a short distance from Nairobi's shopping and business district
Aberdare Country Club- Located 3 hours drive from Nairobi, this famous 100 acre resort has a little bit of everything for the active visitor including horseback riding, tennis courts, pool and wild game roaming 24 hours through the resort.
The Ark - The classic safari lodge overlooking a floodlit waterhole and salt lick teeming 24 hours a day with game. A ground level bunker provides exceptional photographic opportunities and takes you closer to the game than you would believe possible.
Lewa camps - We have accommodations confirmed at a mobile tented camp which is located in Lewa within a short walk to the start and finish.
Governors Camp, Masai Mara - Created in 1972, Governor's established a new standard in a luxury tented camps. Conde Nast awarded it as fourth among the top 10 hotels in the world in 1998. A visit here is one of the great travel experiences. There is a $75 per person park fee ($15 for children under 16) for each day that must be paid in cash directly to the park service on arrival.