EXPERIENCE OKTOBERFEST - SEPTEMBER 26-29, 2016
Deposit of $400 per person required at time of booking.
Final balance for the Munich extension package will be due by May 15, 2016.
Relax after the 43rd Annual BMW-Berlin Marathon for three additional nights in Munich, Germany!
The first Oktoberfest was held in 1810 when Bavarian royalty invited the citizens of Munich to join in the marriage celebration of Crown Prince Ludwig to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen. What better way to celebrate your marathon finish, than to share in 214 years of history!
THREE NIGHT PACKAGE RATE:
• Double/twin (2 people/1 bed or 2 single beds: $1175 USD per person
• Single (1 person only/1 bed): $1859 USD
· 9/26-Airport transportation from your hotel in Berlin.
· 9/26-Afternoon Air Berlin flight from Berlin to Munich.
· 9/26-Arrival transfers from Munich Airport to your hotel.
· Three nights at the Eurostars Book Hotel 9/26-9/29.
· Daily buffet breakfast.
· 9/27-Entrance to the Löwenbräu Tent from 12pm-4pm on Tuesday, September 27th, including two pints & a half-roasted chicken.
· 9/28-FREE DAY or take an optional half day guided tour to the Dachau Memorial Site ($59 additional per person).
· Marathon Tours & Travel staff will be on site with you.
· All taxes are included.
Great Munich website for activities or day trips on your own and dining suggestions: www.muenchen.de/int/en
The Eurostars Book Hotel is a 4-star property located in the heart of the Munich business center, next to the central railway station, and a few blocks from the Oktoberfest tents. The Eurostars Book Hotel is dedicated to the great books of world history; Othello, Robinson Crusoe, Hansel and Gretl, don Quixote and many more. Guests can enjoy the 201-room hotel along with the gym and spa.
NOTE: Please contact us for 2 night pricing. You should arrange your overseas flights to return from Munich (MUC). Please visit our website page at www.marathontours.com/berlin-marathon for booking conditions.