DATE AND TIME:
Sunday, February 28, 2016
9:10 a.m. Start for the marathon
ENTRY FEE: $295 USD
The course starts at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. It drops about 100 feet in elevation during the beginning 5K. The course provides a tour of downtown Tokyo with the finish at the Tokyo Big Sight, the nickname for the International Exhibition Center.
- There is a time limit of 7 hours. The race is limited to 36.500 runners.
- Time limit is based on gun time (not net time)
- The cut-off time will be enforced at each checkpoint due to limited duration of traffic control, security operation and event operation. The runners, who fail to pass through the checkpoint before the cut-off time, will be disqualified from the race. Furthermore, trailing runners who lag excessively behind the cut-off time pace may be asked to leave the course at any time.
Average temperatures on race day is 35-50 degrees F.
You must pick up your race pack and race items at the Registration & Expo prior to race day.
- Thursday, February 25 from 11:00am - 8:30pm
- Friday, February 26 from 11:00am - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 27 from 11:00am - 7:30pm