SPECIAL CHUNNEL CHALLENGE PACKAGE
We are pleased to offer an unique opportunity to run two of Europe's biggest marathons in one trip. The Chunnel Challenge is an 11-day adventure with two great marathons and lots of special features, camaraderie and sightseeing.
- Accommodations for 6 nights at the Chateau Frontenac in Paris from April 3-9
- Continental breakfast
- VAT tax
- Half-day city tour with English speaking guide
- Pre-race pasta dinner at a private restaurant
- Chunnel tickets from Paris to London
- Transportation from the hotels to the rail stations in Paris and London
- Accommodations for 5 nights at the Park Plaza Westminster in London from April 9-14
- Buffet breakfast
- VAT tax
- Welcome reception
- Transportation to the start in Greenwich
- Post-race party and awards celebration
- Services of the Marathon Tours staff at the hotel
- Guaranteed race entry in London
- Paris race entry is additional and can be booked online
$2874 per person double occupancy
$4989 single occupancy
The Hotel Frontenac is the sister hotel to the Splendid Etoile and only 100 meters from the start and about 2/3 mile from the finish. Located within the "Golden Triangle", its location is pefect for those wanting to be close to shopping as well as sightseeing.
Park Plaza Westminster - Located just over Westminster Bridge, this four star property offers views of Big Ben, Parliament and the London Eye. The studio units are the perfect choice for families.
OPTIONAL HALF DAY TRIP TO VERSAILLES
April 5, 2014
You will visit the palace in the morning and have access to the Hall of Battles, the magnificent gardens, the many water fountains and ponds, as well as the famous statues of Neptune and Apollo. Includes roundtrip motorcoach transportation from the Splendid Etoile Hotel, admissions, and an English speaking guide. ($115.00 per person).
OPTIONAL FULL DAY TRIP TO CHAMPAGNE
April 7, 2014
Is there a better way to celebrate your Paris Marathon finish than a full-day tour in Champagne sampling some of the world's best bubbly? This Marathon Tours & Travel exclusive offering is scheduled for Monday, April 7. Click on the link on the left for complete details.