Click here for Booking Form
The Boston Marathon weekend VIP Package includes the following:
- Three (3) Nights, SAT-TUE, hotel accommodations at the Marriott Copley just steps from the finish line
- Pre-race pasta dinner on Sunday, April 17 at the Hampshire House with guest speakers Kathrine Switzer and Roger Robinson
- Complimentary book signed by Kathrine and/or Roger
- Private transfer via motorcoach from the Marriott to South Street (near the race start) in Hopkinton
- Marathon Tours & Travel rain day throwaway poncho
| Package Rates:|| Price (in USD)|| Extra Night|
| Double Occupancy (2 people/1 bed)|| $789.00/per person|| $185.00/per person|
| Twin Occupancy (2 people/2 beds)||$789.00/per person||$185.00/per person|
| Single|| $1,399.00|| $369.00|
This package offers a wonderful taste of Boston, which few runners will experience. It is limited to 100 guests.
Meet our celebrity VIP speakers Kathrine Switzer and Roger Robinson:
Kathrine was the first woman to officially run the Boston Marathon in 1967, an event that changed the running world when she was attacked by the race co-director for registering in what was then a men’s only race. Inspired and radicalized by the incident, Kathrine went on to organize women’s races in 27 countries that led to getting the women’s marathon into the Olympic Games and a global fitness and empowerment revolution for women.
Roger set masters records at Boston and New York (2:20 at age 44, 2:28 at age 50). Formerly a distinguished university professor in New Zealand, he is now a leading writer
and speaker on running. He has won three American journalism awards, and is known for his work on the history of running, and his cutting-edge online Running Times column, “Roger on Running.”
If you already have a hotel reservation we can switch reservations for you. These packages must be prepaid.
Please speak to Caitlin Manning at 617.242.7845 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.